GITEX Future Stars (GFS)
the largest startup expo in the whole of Middle East, Africa and South Asia
The ultimate gathering ground for startups and breakthrough ideas of the world.
Where innovators show how technology can be a force for good. Where investors uncover the next big thing.
Where business meets innovation on a global and awe-inspiring scale.
The whole world and startup ecosystem is facing the disruption no one planned for, but we are here for you. Continuing to prepare and deliver GITEX Future Stars later this year.
- GFS SuperNova Challenge Pitch competition with USD 200K cash - the 3rd largest pitch competition in the world, 100K split across different categories, with another 100K given away to the final winner.
- Innovation challenges – Competitions that are organized by our partners such as Accenture, MBRIF, etc. The format: Our partners will share a challenge, which we then publish on the GITEX Future Stars website for leading global and regional startups to apply their submissions, which are then selected to pitch and compete for real time business challenges during the show.
- Investor Plaza: Hosting between 500+ investors who are looking to meet with the best breed of startups and support them with investments ranging from seed to series C stage.
- Match-making: Direct engagement with the most important corporate buyers from multiple industries considering 22,000 CXOs who attend GITEX technology week have access to all GITEX Future Stars exhibiting startups to prospect for new solutions in 2020.
- Mentor-me: A dedicated mentorship clinic addressing localized mentorship from subject experts to startups as well as teaching them how to raise investments specific to their solutions, 70+ prominent mentors and investors from various accelerators/incubators from around the globe
- Conference on dedicated tracks – 70+ prominent speakers from around the globe